Whoa! Thank you to Kellybean for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I really love your blog and I’m really shocked as to why I was nominated but I am far more humbled! Thank you! This really means a lot; I just started this blog a few weeks ago and I’m honestly taken aback by the blogging community. Thank you all for checking out my blog and for following and leaving such inspiring comments – it truly means a lot to me.
Okay so here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So here are 7 facts about myself:
- My full name means “Gift from God” in Arabic
- I’m great at giving special and unique presents/gifts
- My favorite animal is a tiger
- I’m the oldest of 5 kids
- I’m a psychology major at a small private university
- I want to be a school counselor for a few years before moving onto private counseling
- Singing loudly in my car is one of my favorite things ever
Alright, so here are my 15 nominees:
- M.O.T.H.E.R of Peace
- Finding my Inner Zen
- Peace, Love, and Butterflies
- Streams of Conscious Thoughts
- The Healthy Secret Identity
- The Thinkings and Tinkerings of a Rural Bird
- Kitt O’Malley
- All Things Autumn
- Life Worth Living
- New Day
- Into the Forgotten
- The Exceptional Everyday
- A Little Bit Kinder
- The Overthinking Blog
There you go, you guys!
Again, thank you to everyone who follows me/views my posts/checks up on me/secretly lingers on my blog – you guys are great! Thank you for following me on this journey!