I was nominated by Orange Owl Diaries for the Liebster Award! Before I go into what that that is, I just want to say how great Tabitha’s blog is – it’s definitely one of my top/most visited blogs because it’s all just so relateable. It has a little bit of everything and it’s just like taking a break from real life for a few minutes. She posts regularly and has a very positive, funny, and refreshing attitude. Thank you so much for nominating me! You all should go check out her blog here!
Alright, so, I’m just going to quote Tabitha here to let you all know what the Liebster Award is – “Liebster is a German word meaning “dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved” and so on. The Liebster Award is meant for fairly newer bloggers.” I’m really thankful to have been nominated for this, it means a lot and I’m glad that my blog is reaching so many great people. Whether you are a loyal follower or you just come on here to check on me, I sincerely thank you.
THE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
I won’t be tagging anyone because I’ve nominated quite a few people for multiple awards and I don’t want to be a bother; plus most of the people I would nominate have already accepted this award!
Now, on to my questions:
- If you had the chance, would you rather see what your future holds or relive any moment in your past? I would re-live my Disney World vacation – but seeing what my future holds seems more practical and comforting (and terrifying).
- What do you love about writing? I love the way I can express myself. I love the way I get lost in my words. I love that I can I can feel what I’m writing. I love that when I’m writing, it’s just me, the words, and my emotions – nothing else.
- If you were stranded on an island with only one book what would it be? This is tough; I think I have to say “Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life” – it’s kind of a little kid book but I really love it.
- What are some awards you’ve received in your personal life? I have a lot of academic awards, mainly from elementary/middle school. A few trophies, as well.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library. Gah hard question – too many songs, I can’t decide. I’m the kind of person that gets obsessed with one or two songs and then won’t stop listening to them for like 2 weeks, then I repeat the cycle.
- What movie reminds you of your high school years? The only one that comes to mind is “UP” – which is quite puzzling to me, to be honest.
- If you didn’t live where you are now, where would you be living? I love where I live but I wouldn’t mind living somewhere where it stayed about 70 degrees year-round and maybe somewhere near mountains.
- What time era would you love to visit? Hmmm is it a cop out if I say the future?
- Name a candy you cannot resist. Skittles; oh man, I love skittles. (Now I really want skittles)
- Do you prefer a physical book or an eReader? Definitely a physical book.
What great questions! They really made me think. Again, thank you, Tabitha. You are too kind.