This week was a tough week – school-wise and life-wise. But like every other week, I got through it.
Here are some of the great things that happened this past week:
- I spoke my mind
- My car is semi-fixed
- The quote above really spoke to me
- Girl Meets World (one of the greatest shows, can’t lie)
- I slept well most nights
- Counseling session went well
- I came up with a new topic for my seminar paper
- Family – by blood and bond
- I painted a cool piece
- I got through blogging101
Honestly, it’s pretty hard coming up with things for my list this week because it’s been a tough week, but I didn’t want to skip this week. I hope this upcoming week is better and brings a lot of happiness and positivity.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Enjoy the Superbowl – I’m personally not rooting for either team, I just want a good game!
Who are you guys rooting for?! Seahawks or Patriots? I’d love to know!