This past week was pretty long (despite it being a short school week) and there were plenty of ups and downs – here are some of the good/great things that happened this past week:
- A great family weekend last weekend
- Figured out my senior seminar topic and submitted my proposal
- I was a good friend to my friends – I was supportive, kind, positive, and selfless
- This article
- Semi-good workout week (there were a few off days)
- I officially started trauma counseling and while it was painful, I look forward to delving into my traumatic experiences in the coming weeks
- Successful shopping trip
- I started the Serial podcast and I am officially obsessed
- My plant started growing and I am very excited about this
- I spent a lot of time with my family
- My car part arrived
- One of my closest friends secured her internship and I am happy that I was there to support her through the stress of it all
- Teaching went well
- I connected with so many amazing bloggers on here and I am very thankful for all the content you all share and more than that, I am very thankful for all the inspiration and motivation you all spread
Above all else, I felt good about myself this week. I felt positive and I felt hopeful. I have so much hope now, I feel so much hope, and maybe it’s crazy of me to have so much hope but it gets me through. I feel myself being stronger and more in control. It doesn’t mean that I don’t feel hurt and upset, it just means that I feel in control of my emotions. There is a new light within me and I’m so glad I have found some hope and strength from within.
I hope everyone had an amazing week and I hope this upcoming week is fantastic and wonderful!
I urge you all to try to keep a physical or mental list of all the good things that happen – believe me, you’ll feel so great!