I was tagged by the wonderful Sugar and Spice a few days ago to do the Fun Facts Tag! Go check out her blog – she posts a lot of unique content.
Part of the tag constitutes me tagging 5 other bloggers, so here goes:
Check ’em out, they’re some of my favorite blogs!
Alright, here are my 10 fun facts about myself:
- Red and Blue are tied for my favorite colors
- I’m a huge Manchester United fan
- I’m really good at solving riddles
- I went to Disney World last May with my best friend and it was the best week of my life
- I’m a dog person
- I love the Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy
- I’m really introverted but once I get comfortable with people, I can be really talkative and funny and outgoing
- Grey’s Anatomy and One Tree Hill are my favorite shows
- If I could have one wish, it would be for 10 certain people in my life to be eternally happy (I am not on the list of 10 people)
- Kanye West’s “Stronger,” Matt Nathanson’s “Come on Get Higher,” and Phillip Phillips “Gone Gone Gone” are my top 3 songs