As the week comes to an end, here’s a few good things that happened this week!
- First week of the semester down and it was great.
- Workouts began again after quite a few days off.
- Doctor’s appointment went great – first time getting good news from the doctor.
- First counseling session of the semester was amazing.
- I unknowingly lost 10 pounds since November 20th.
- Got a new phone case.
- I drank lots of water.
- I started growing a plant.
- Went out of my way for others.
- I got lots of sleep.
- I woke up between 7-8:30am each day.
- Workout soreness aka one of the best feelings ever.
- Teaching evaluations came back and they were so fantastic.
- I didn’t feel as much stress as I normally do.
- “Something Big” by Shawn Mendes.
- I substituted for a day.
- I laughed and smiled lots.
- The blogging community, especially my followers, have helped me and inspired me to continue on this journey. Thank you all so very much.
How was your week? Let’s make this upcoming week amazing!